Acer S7 Series Bluetooth Mouse Connection Issue

Hope you had such a great weekend. Well i recently purchased an Ultrabook its called Acer S7 391. I like it very much.Its really fast and looks great. I have been coding my last projects with my new ultrabook and totally happy with it except a bluetooth mouse issue. So the ultrabook comes with a white bluetooth mouse which is really great! but it gets disconnect once in a while and you may need to restart your pc or turn of/on your mouse etc. First i was thinking its about the driver software or windows update. Well i did install the latest driver software and updated my Windows 8 but apparently didnt work! Then i was thinking it might be a windows service settings, thats how Windows OS activates bluetooth services!  And Boooom :)

Its all about a Windows Settings in order to fix the issue. Here what you have to do .. Ready?

For Windows XP / 7 / 8 

On the Start Menu  > Click Run  and type "  services.msc  " and Services window will pop up.

Then find,  Bluetooth Support Services > Right click on it and choose Properties 

Change Startup Type from Manual ( or whatever is selected originally )  to  Automatic ( as shown the pic below )

Then Go to Log On and Choose Log on as ; Local System Account ... 

Thats it! Apply and reboot your ultrabook also your bluetooth mouse!

Enjoy it :)


acer ultrabook s7 bluetooth mouse problem

Comments

  1. It worked for me.Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad it worked out for you. You are very welcome.

      Delete
  2. Hello gokhan. your solution worked for me perfectly. this issue was driving me crazy. thank you very much....greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment